PAPER SUBMISSION For June 2018
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers electronically via the MAKE A SUBMISSION.
- Full information on the submission process is from Register
- Paper templates in Word office for A4 paper size (docx , 65.1 KB] and Pdf format are available here. Updated March 2018
- Submission instructions are available here.
Submitted papers should not be more than 20 pages in length. All papers must be approved for public release prior to submission. Fundamental Journals deals with both high-level and low-level data and information.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Fundamental Physical Sciences (IJFPS) is an International Open Access Journal publishing quarterly and covering all parts of sciences such as Mathematics, Theoretical & Exp Physics in Astronomy & Astrophysics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Sciences, Civil, GIS, IT and etc.
- Applied physics
- Astronomy (theoretical and experimental)
- Atmospheric physics
- Atomic Physics
- Engineering and Technology
- Fuzzy logic
- General and Special Relativity
- History of Astronomy
- History of Mathematics
- History of Physics
- History of Sciences
- Material sciences
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Optics & Lasers
- Plasma Physics
- Pure Mathematics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Radiation Physics
- Remote sensing and GIS
- Solid state physics
- Theoretical Physics
- Modern physics
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word office format (2010 or higher version).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points (with figure and Table numbers), rather than at the end.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.